Monday, November 10, 2014

Say Goodbye to Headaches!

 I get frequent migraines an cluster headaches. I have tried many OTC and prescribed medication and not to mention eye asks with no relief. I started to think I should just give up and deal with them, Until I was asked to try out the Karmack Hot & Cold mask.

  This mask is freakin' awesome! Is has the perfect combination of lavender and vanilla. The best feature is you can spritz it with water and put it in the microwave for a hot mask. I think this is the best way to use it! I put it in the microwave for 15 seconds on each side. Is feels lovely on the eyes or on the back of your neck! 

  The Karmack mask is great for at home aromatherapy with luxurious silky satin pillows. High quality Organic Flax Seeds and French Lavender for added comfort and calm. It helps to completely block out light. It also helps your to relax and sleep and reduce stress!

  I had the pleasure of giving one of these awesome eye masks on my facebook page. Congrats to Barbara Bowman Sanderson!



 

 

 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment