Monday, November 10, 2014

Body Merry Greatness

  I have used many Body Merry products and have loved each one! I always use a Hyaluronic Acid Serum every morning after washing my face. Body Merry makes a great two piece set that leaves your face feeling soft and refreshed.
  In this two piece set you will find the Hyaluronic Dew Serum, which is made from professional grade vegan hyaluronic acid made with Vitamic C & Green Tea. This serum helps to  reduce fine lines and wrinkles and provide superior hydration leaving your face baby smooth.

  The second item is the Pro-A Serum  with 2.5% retinol and hyaluronic acid. It is natural and organic and is plant based. This is great for evening your your skin tone and reducing dark spots and acne.

  Both products are made in the USA, cruelty free, natural and organic! I use both products every morning. Neither one has ever caused irritation or redness. It is on my MUST have list!
Get the Hyaluronic Dew Serum here.
Get the Pro-A Serum here.



 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment