Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hydracentials Water Bottle

Staying hydrated is key to any life. Whether you run around with your children or are heavy into fitness having a good water bottle handy is needed to stay hydrated and healthy. As most of my readers know I am very into Yoga and Pilates. I wake every morning at 4:30 am and start my daily routine. I started to notice how many plastic water bottles I was going through. At least 8-10 a day. I noticed how warm they would be after 20 minutes or so. I was wasting more than what I was using. So when I had the opportunity presented to me to try out the Hydracentials Water Bottle I was super excited!



 
 
This little handy water bottle is double wall vacuum insulated, holds 16oz, is made of 18/8 food grade stainless steel and is BPA free. It comes wit a flip top connected to straw and have I mentioned how cute the design of the bottle is?


I decided to test I out a bit as I head it could keep my beverages cold for hours! I had to put it to the test! I started off by filling it with ice cubes. 26 hours and 38 minutes later it was till freezing cold and 75% of the ice was still remaining! Impressive! My refrigerated beverages lasted an entire 6 ours with out gong warm!

I can not express how impressed I am by this thing! I constantly keep it next to me. I go no where with out it. You can get yourself this amazing bottle on amazon for $21.97. Believe me it is well worth it!







DISCLOSURE: I received this item for testing purposes from tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way shape or form.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment