Monday, November 3, 2014

Bella & Bear Awesomeness

There are so many beauty tools are the market these days, that it is fairly hard to choose one that would be right for you or that actually works. Well today I want to introduce you to three of my favorite beauty tool items all made from Bella and Bear.

The first item is there Eye and Mighty Eyelash Curler. Cute and adorable! And a item that gets the job done! Most eyelash curlers pull on my lashes causing irritation and aggravating my eyes. The Bella and Bear eye lash curler has a soft black pad that fits snug into the tool which helps to alleviate the lash pulling. With the tried and tested lash pads you will never need to replace them, they are to last and entire lifetime when used correctly. The design of the curler allows it to be used on any eye shape! Even deep inset eyes. When I used the curler for the first time I seen a dramatic difference. I normally apply false lashes to get the perfect look, well no more! With the Bella and Bear eyelash curler I am able to get the perfect dramatic effect with out using falsies! I am so in love with this product I never walk out of the house with out using it first!










The Bella And Bear Hair Removal Kit is just plain awesome! Love the pastel pink color and the package design is just adorable! This kit includes a air of pastel pink Tweezers and the Hair She Goes Wand. The tweezers design is sleek and flawless. it tweezes with perfect precision leaving no hair untweezed! The slanted edges allow you to get even the most persistent hairs. I use my Bella and Bear tweezers about twice a month. I normally have to tweeze once a week with normal tweezers. I believe this is because be the Bella and Bear tweezers grab the hair better and allows the entire hair follicle to be pulled out with one swift pull.





 





Almost every woman I know has what we call "Peach fuzz" on our faces. I have tried bleaches and creams and waxing and nothing seems to help. I was a bit afraid to try the Bella and Bear Hair She Goes Wand a it looked horribly painful lol. You are to hold each side in each hand and slowly rotate  each handle clockwise and counterclockwise. I thought I would have a ripping and tearing effect laving my face red and irritated. That isn't the case. It feels more or less like the tweezers do. Just a slight feeling of hair being pulled out. After abut 20 minutes my face was super soft and free from any "Peach Fuzz".  I normally use this product about once a month to keep my face hair free.









If you have not tried any of the Bella And Bear products yet a highly recommend that you do so! You can pick up the Hair Removal Kit Here. You can buy the Eye & Mighty Eyelash Curler Here.



DISCLOSURE; I was sent the above items for testing purposes from tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in anyway, shape or form.
  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment