Monday, November 10, 2014

Super Bright Craziness!

When my boys started getting older I could see their imagination slipping away. They are now 12 and 13 and it has been hard for me to find a product that can get their imagination station working again. When we received the Super Bright Glow Sticks I figured I would pretty much be on my on when  came to the creative part, Boy was I wrong!

As soon as I opened the cute designed tube they came running, asking if they could help. I am always open to offers of help LOL They dove right in cracking the sticks and placing them together laughing the entire time. I sat back watching them and thinking how nice it was to hear them laugh rather than argue. Not only did Super Bright Glow Sticks give them a change to use their imagination again but they helped my boys bond a bit more. They spent hours making faces and whole body armor and so much more!

  In the package you will find 100 glow sticks and 100 connectors. They are Non-toxic and CPSIA Compliant - Premium Quality. You can find them here.













 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment