Sunday, November 23, 2014

YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream

Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream is made of natural ingredients, no toxic chemicals, no mineral oil, propylene glycol or paraben. They do not test our products on animals. The Aloe Vera based eye cream contains organic and natural oils, gels and extracts, as well as Grapeseed Oil and Vitamins E and C, and is an effective natural solution for all skin types.


  Yalmeh super youth eye cream reduces fine lines and wrinkles while reducing the sign of dark under eye circles. The cream is smooth and creamy. Not to thick and not to watery. It smells awesome! I ue this in the morning after washing face. I truly reduces my dark circles.


 
 
I was able to give one away on my facebook page. Congrats to  Gina Butler!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment