Monday, November 3, 2014

Yoga Obsessed -Yoga Design Lab

Yes I am completely and utterly Yoga obsessed! I m told the first step is admitting I have a problem! My house is almost overwhelmed with yoga everything! I have tried a ton of different mats most of them cause slipping or just fall apart after a month or so. I am always looking for a mat that will keep up with me. I do my yoga routine twice daily at home and 8 times a month at the gym. Finding a good mat is crucial.


When I was asked to test the Yoga Design Lab Premium Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap I was super excited! When it came in the mail I was like a giddy child on Christmas morning! The Yoga Design Lab Mat is made memory foam. Which allows the mat to be light weight and non-slip. Did I mention this mat is Eco Friendly and Free of Phthalates, Latex, metals, harmful toxins, and SGS Approved and Odorless!

I love the feel of the mat under my feet. It is very soft and the grooves within the mat allow me to stand firm on place with out slipping or falling. The color is mutual so can be used for men or women. I love the car strap. It makes it easy to pick up and take with me no matter where I go! This is the only Yoga mat I will use and recommend!





 
DISCLOSURE: I received this item for testing purposes from tomson and its respectful companies. with that said any and al opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way shape or form.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment