Sunday, December 21, 2014

Grab a cup of Brooklyn Bean!

There are not many people who do not like coffee. Most lives depend on stumbling to the coffee pot early in the morning! I know myself I can not fully function until I have had at least one cup of coffee.

Brooklyn Bean Roastery specializes in bringing you perfect coffee grounds for that perfect cup of delicious coffee! They offer many varieties and flavors. I was sent the 40 count assorted pack for a k-cup brewer.  Each K-cup is extra fresh, 100% Arabica coffee made with their lightning fast "Roast2Cup" packaging process for extra freshness and premium flavor. This is not instant coffee.


 I was very surprised by the selection. There were over 10 flavors and blends to choose from. "Oh Fudge" is by far my favorite of them all. The 40 count pack contains a variety of Brooklyn Beans roast coffees. Including Boardwalk, BreakFast, Decaf Breakfast, Brooklyn Bridge, Cinnamon Subway, Colombian, Coney Island Caramel, Corner Donut Shop, Cyclone, Express-O, French Roast, Fuhgeddaboutit, Hazelnut, Maple Sleigh, Oh Fudge, Vanilla Skyline.

I was able to give a pack away on my Instagram page! Congrats to Jessica Hubbard! Hope you enjoy your coffee!



No comments:

Post a Comment