Sunday, December 21, 2014

Smart Weigh Cuisine Scale



I have never used  kitchen scale before. Never really thought I would need one truthfully. That all changed when I was asked to test out the Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale from Smart Weigh.
This scale is pretty neat. I have used to control my food portions.














The Smart Weigh Scale includes two necessary unit measurements Grams (g) and ounces (oz) for easy weight translations. It is made with high precision sensors to provide the most accurate weight readings. It has a extra-large weighing platform that provides ample space to weigh larger items. Also included is a removable bowl with a pour spout for efficient weighing.




The Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale has a stark contrast blue backlit LCD Display and extra-large digits that make it easy to read in all light conditions. Its 60-Second auto shut-off function will preserve your battery life. This scale offers a calibration feature for your convenience. And it runs on 2 AA batteries.












DISCLOSURE: I received the above item for testing purposes only. Please note I was not compensated for this post. The images and some wording was taken from the companies posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment