Friday, December 12, 2014

The Best of #BoBee

Decorating a nursery or a toddler room can be so much fun! Picking out the crib or bed, finding the perfect comforter set and most informant finding really cute and affordable wall decals! BoBee  has you covered. From diaper and wipe dispenser decals to cute elephants all in many colors.

About a month ago I was given the chance to test out the "You Are My Sunshine" wall decal from BoBee. I fell in love! So easy to apply and looks great on any wall! Recently I was sent the 5 pack of Elephant wall decals. These little guys are the cutest! They come in 4 colors and three sizes. The bonus you get 5 in the package for $6.99! You cant beat that price!


BoBee makes it super easy for you to achieve a really cute look. You simply clean the area on the wall you want the decal. Dry the wall. Then simply pull the front paper then put the decal against the wall and slowly pull the backing paper off of the decal an apply. Smooth out any bubbles using a flat object and you're done! It takes less than 5 minutes!






 
I was able to give out a pack of these to a Bloggin' With NiNi fan! I hosted  a Instagram Giveaway! Congrats to Kylee Mills!
 
DISCLOSURE: I was given this product for testing purposes only. I was not compensated for this post With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered I any way shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment