Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Fallen Angels of Karnataka

Hans M Hirschi is a spectacular writer. In his newest book " The Fallen Angels of Karnataka" He brings you on a journey through the life of Haakon Olafsen. He starts of by telling you about Haakon's sheltered life in Norway. He proceeds to bring you on detailed voyages to England then France and beyond. This story is not just about world endeavors but also falls on topics of loss, horror, love and happiness. Hans brings you on a journey of the roller coaster we call life.

As a first time reader of Hans M Hirschi I was truly astounded by his knack for details. He can truly make you feel as if you are in the book, As if you are one of the characters. I cried, I laughed then I sobbed. I could relate to most of what he was writing about. The story made me think of topics that are not usually spoken about. This story hits every and all aspects you want in a book.

I highly recommend this book to all who want a good read. This story will keep you turning page after page. I did not want to put it down!

You can find "The Fallen Angels of Karnataka" on the Kindle HERE or $5.99 or on Paperback HERE for $13.94.



No comments:

Post a Comment