Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Framesi color lover!




I am so in love with my Beauty Care Choices Framesi Color Lover Shampoo & Conditioner! It smells amazing! As you can see from the above picture I can not stop smelling it LOL. It has a summery fruity smell to it that is just intoxicating! 

With most shampoos after washing it will leave my hair dry and stringy. With the Framesi Shampoo my hair feels soft and hydrated I really do not need to use the conditioner after washing but I use it anyway for added moisture and shine.  

The conditioner is amazing! It leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny! Its a hair miracle in a bottle! I use a quarter size amount in the palm of my hand for my shoulder length hair and leave it in my hair for about 3-5 minutes then I rinse with cool water. The cool water will help to close the hair shaft and lock in the moisture from the conditioner. 

I am absolutely hooked on this product and will be switching from my regular shampoo and conditioner to the Beauty Care Choices line. What I love the most about this set is that it helps to define your curls along with preserving your hair color to last up to 95% longer opposed to not using this product.  My curls are usually every where and all frizzed out but when I use the Framesi set they are more controlled, smoothed and relaxed. I have seen a difference with my hair color (as I am a dyed blonde) it helps to make it more vibrant and last so much longer. 



All in all like I've said above I am in Love! This product is amazing and is such a keeper! If you want to try this set out for your self you can find the shampoohere and the conditioner here

No comments:

Post a Comment