Saturday, June 14, 2014

Charlie the Cavalier Review & interview with Lisa Rusczyk

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  Meet Charlie the Cavalier! He is a sweet puppy who watches over your loved ones while they are away and did I mention he loves attention?
  This adorable book was written by Lisa Rusczyk. I wasn't sure what to expect when I was first asked to read and review this book. When I downloaded it and started to read it I thought it was the cutest thing ever! Lisa did an amazing job on this book. I have read it to my 3 year old nephew over Skype and he begged for me to read it to him 3 times. I do recommend this book to all mothers, sisters, fathers, brothers, aunts, uncles and every one in between.  Lisa did a beautiful job rhyming on every page. It was fun to see my nephews face light up and beg for more Charlie the Cavalier! I can not wait for the next Charlie adventure!


  I wanted to go in more depth with the author and asked her if she would do a short survey and of course she was up for the task!

1. When did you start writing books children?

Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention is my first Children's book.  I have written 10 Ebook in the 50 Things to Know Book series and wanted to try a children's book.  I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter.  I saw a need for a book and puppet to use during video chatting. 

2. How did you get the idea for Charlie The Cavalier?

We have some long distance family that we do not see often.  When my daughter would Skype with them she would sometimes get board.  Before I became a Stay at Home Mom I was an Instructional Designer at Penn State University. I used the skills from my past job and current job to create this book.  Now there is a puppet and book to entertain children while video chatting.  Also children know that they are loved and their parents are safe when they are away.  

3. How many books are in the Charlie Cavalier collection?

This is the first book in the Charlie the Cavalier collection.  I am excited to make more.  I have been getting amazing feedback so far for the book.  I am now taking ideas for future books.  

4. When does Charlie the Cavalier become a paper back?

I am currently working daily on the paperback book.  Hopefully in July the book will be published.  I think having a paperback book will be nice for children to hold and view the amazing illustrations. 

5. Where can my readers go to find out about Charlie the Cavalier books?

The Charlie the Cavalier website is http://charliethecavalier.com/ .  You can also print the free Charlie the Cavalier puppet at the Charlie the Cavalier Website.  Purchase the book on Amazon on kindle Here .


I do hope you all enjoy reading Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention as much as I did! Please remember you can grab you FREE printable puppet of Charlie the Cavalier at the link above. And do not forget Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention will be offered for FREE on Monday June 23rd!
                                                                                  
 
I received Charlie the Cavalier complimentary from the author. Please understand all of my opinions are of my own and were not persuaded in any way shape or form.
   
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment