Saturday, June 14, 2014

Influenster #Vowvoxbox has finally arrived!



  Look what I found in my mailbox today! I could not wait to receive this little box and I am very pleased with what is inside. This is my second vox box from influenster and I have to say they get better and better each time the send me one. I will be writing reviews on each of the items found in the box but for now I have listed every thing included and their price values. Keep an eye out for the reviews coming up in the following weeks. 

1. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Barracuda. Retail value is $7.99
Check them out on FaceBook & Twitter
                        
2. Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. Retail value is $30.99
Check them out on FaceBook & Twitter
                          
3. Riley & Grey Wedding website. Retail value is $35.00 a month or $240 a year
Check them out on FaceBook & Twitter
                          
4. Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave cream. Retail value is $1.49 per 5oz
Check them out on FaceBook  & Twitter                
                        
5. EcoTools Pure Complexion Sponge. Retail value is $5.99. Check them out on FaceBook & Twitter
                          
6. Tide to go. Retail value is $7.99 for a 3 count package. Check them out on FaceBook & Twitter
                           

         

Please note I am a member of Influenster and have received all of these items for free for testing purposes. All of the opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way shape or form.

#CSMHaveItAll #BestBeautiful #DoYou #PureSilk #ecotools #TideToGo

No comments:

Post a Comment