Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day 1 wih Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Review


  As most of my blog readers know I have received the Olay Regenerist Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer free from influenster for testing purposes.

  I have use many moisturizers that are to o magical things to make you look and feel better about yourself. Most of them are a waste of time and money. I have used Olay in the past and I can say with out a doubt Olay does what its supposed to d 95% of the time.

  This Olay moisturizer is to fade dark spots with in 8 weeks. On the box it states t is to reduce the appearance of dark spots over time, brightens, exfoliates, smoothes and regenerates  skin's appearance to help recapture healthy looking, youthful luminosity. It is also to be rich and luminous, fast absorbing, non-greasy and lightly scented. 





 The results with in use should go as follows :
1. In the first use: Intense hydration immediately refreshes & illuminates skin
2. 2 weeks of use: Skin looks visibly younger
2. 8 weeks of use: The appearance of dark spots and discoloration are diminished to reveal a vibrantly beautiful, even skin tone.


 The cream itself is rich, creamy and smells lovely. I started using the tone perfecting cream this morning. I can say that my skin feels very soft to the touch and it is not as dry as it was before I applied it. I will post updates of my dark spots an my entire face throughout the 8 weeks to see if there is a definite change.
  



   If you are using the Olay Regenerist Luminous Toe Perfecting Cream Moisturizer let me know if you have seen a difference. I always love to hear from my readers.

You can find more details about Olay products by going to The Olay Website or on their FaceBook Page and of course on their Twitter Page

No comments:

Post a Comment