Sunday, July 27, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review


 
Ever needed a mirror that can be placed in the shower and not fog up? Ever been in the bathroom when someone is in the shower but you need the mirror? Tired of your mirror fogging up? Well I have the product for you!
Cassani makes this cute fogless mirror that can be used in the shower! When I was sent this product I was skeptical as I have tried many fogless mirror just for them to fog up!
The cassani mirror actually doesn't fog! My husband and I have used this mirror plenty of times while in the shower with the hot water turned up and yet still no fog!
I have already placed an order for a second one! I plan on putting it right next to my medicine cabinet mirror. This way when my husband is in the shower I can still be able to put on my makeup and  do my hair without worrying about the mirror fogging up.
 
Right now Cassani is having a sale on their mirrors and you can receive free shipping on all orders over $35 USD.
To purchase your Cassani fogless mirror for $14.99 USD go here.
 
 
 
DISCLOSURE: I have received the above item for free for testing purposes. Any and all of my opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment