Friday, December 26, 2014

Another hit from Beauty Care Choices!



Beauty Care choices always sells the best of the best. So I knew I would love the Awaken Therapeutic Protein Mousse by Surface. This mousse does not stiffen your hair but does give it a nice hold. When I curl my hair it tends to loose the curls within minutes. When I use the Awaken Therapeutic Protein Mousse by Surface my curls stay for hours on end! It has a pleasant smell.


 
 
There are no harsh sulfates. The mousse is also Gluten and Paraben free. It is 100% vegan. They only use certified organic botanicals and of course NO animal testing! The Awaken therapeutic system is formulated to strengthen thinning hair while helping to keep your scalp healthy. 


I was able to give one of these away to a lucky Bloggin' with NiNi fan! Congrats James Nik! You can see the contest and winner here!

No comments:

Post a Comment