Tuesday, February 3, 2015

BH Cosmetics - Party Girl After Hours Palette

 
 
 

First let me say how beautiful this palette is! The Party Girl After Hours Palette is a MUST HAVE for any MUA, makeup lover or beginner.   Let me start by saying this palette is Paraben Free, Clinically Tested, Non-Irritating, Allergy Tested and most importantly this product is NOT tested on our furry friends!
 
 
 
 
 In the Party Girl After Hours Palette you will find 32 richly pigmented shadows with a mix of mattes, satins, shimmers and you can not forget the 4 exclusive diamond shadows. The 4 diamond shadows are in the shades of red, blue, purple and silver. Each of the four shades are formulated with a special blend of micro sparkles that go great with any eye or skin tone. They truly sparkle and are super blend-able!

 
 
 
In the rest of the palette you will find a mix of pinks, purples, blues, blacks and browns. The possibilities are absolutely endless! I especially like that there is one matte black and one satin black. Most palettes do not have this option. Each color glides on smoothly and blends extremely well with one another. One factor about this palette has me completely in love! Each shadow is buildable. I love that I can use one shade and make it look 100 different ways.
 
 
 

 
 
 
Every time I use this palette I get so many complements about the colors and pigmentation. The fact that I can apply my eye shadows in the morning and to have them last 10+ hours always deserves a thumbs up in my opinion.
 
I wanted to create a super easy look using this palette for you lovely ladies! In my look below I used three simple colors. A matte pink, a deep matte purple and of course a matte black. It only took about 20 minutes to apply and blend each shade.
 
 


 
 
 
 

 

To conclude I highly recommend this palette (as well as every thing on the BH Cosmetics website LOL) I cannot speak highly enough of it.
 
So with that said head on over to the BH cosmetics website an grab your self one! Who knows you might just fall in love! Plus right now its 40% off and they have a deal for fee shipping and a free mystery gift!

Don't forget to Like them on Facebook, Follow them on Twitter and Instagram, Check out their amazing Pins on Pinterest, Get hooked on their YouTube videos and read away on their Tumblr!
 
 
DISCOSURE: I received the above mentioned product in return for a unbiased review. With that said any and ALL opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form. I was NOT compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment