Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Orblue- Propresser Garlic Press




I am so excited to talk to you all about the Orblue Propresser Galic press. I absolutely love to cook especially with garlic. Think its just in my Italian blood to use garlic in almost every dish LOL.

  I have tried so many gadgets to help with the mess and crushing of garlic and most break after a week or just doe not do what it is said to do. That is why I was super excited to try this one out! The Orblue garlic press is stainless steel and extremely easy to use and clean up is a breeze.

I decided to use it while making my sweet beef and white rice. After peeling open the garlic I took single (some times double depending on the size) cloves and inserted it into the press. Closed the press and squeezed with all my might. To my surprise I did not need to use to much force to crush the garlic. It was very easy to use and the garlic came out minced and on perfect proportions.





 
 
I am very pleased with the Orblue Garlic press! I have not had one issue with the product and have used it many times since receiving it. I would recommend this presto anyone who enjoys cooking and loves using garlic in their recipes.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment